Using your talents for God's glory doesn't necessarily mean using them simply in a religious setting. For me, it means making everything I am and everything I do about God...
Often times, many times, this means thinking outside the religious box. Either God meant it or he didn't when he said, "I have come to give you abundant life." I see his words as permission to plunge head first into life, using the gifts he's given me. Glorifying him with every action and every breath!
When I live outside the box, I live out loud and make no apologies for my loudness. What I am, what I have, what I can be is his...
I realize I will be misunderstood by "Christians" and "Non Christians" alike. All I can say is,
I'm in good company!
I encourage you to find out more about the God who hung out with tax collectors, prostitutes, fanatics,and even turned water in to good wine! When you do,
Every day will be a party!
Lady Wisdom has built and furnished her home; it's supported by seven hewn timbers. The banquet meal is ready to be served: lamb roasted, wine poured out, table set with silver and flowers. Having dismissed her serving maids, Lady Wisdom goes to town, stands in a prominent place, and invites everyone within sound of her voice: "Are you confused about life, don't know what's going on? Come with me, oh come, have dinner with me! I've prepared a wonderful spread—fresh-baked bread, roast lamb, carefully selected wines. Leave your impoverished confusion and live! Walk up the street to a life with meaning." Proverbs 9:1 (The Message)
No comments:
Post a Comment