This weekend I made the BEST potato salad I've ever made. I hate to say this but it even beats the kind I usually make which comes from a recipe handed down to me by my grandmother. Maybe I just enjoyed this potato salad so much because it had been a long time since I'd had a white potato! Who knows? But it sure was good. Here's the recipe and keep in mind, I've only made it once and I used my ever special "pour and dump" technique so you may need to tweek it.
2 to 3 lbs of small red potatoes (cut into quarters)
1 c chopped black olives
1/2 c diced red onion
1/2 c chopped chives (fresh)
1/4 c fresh parsley (chopped)
3/4 c feta cheese (crumbled)
2 stalks celery (chopped)
2 T fat free plain yogurt
2 T light sour cream
2 T mayonnaise
S & P to taste
Cook potatoes in water until well done (very soft). Drain well. Add olives, chives, parsley, feta cheese and celery and combine well. Mix together yogurt, sour cream, and mayo. Add S & P to mayo mixture. Gently combine with potato mixture. Serve warm or cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment